Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Attempting to be productive...

Daisy licked the spoon when I
was done mixing up her treats.
She can't wait until they're frozen!
One of the nice things about my job is that I get a day off through the week. The downside to that is that I work Saturday when my husband is home but I still enjoy it. It gives me a chance to read and relax, or get some house work done.

I decided I should try to be productive today since I spent my day off last week at the petting zoo with a friend and her son. So far I've done a couple loads of laundry, a load of dishes, bought groceries, put supper in the slow cooker, and made some frozen treats for Daisy. Hoping to get my bathroom cleaned next and maybe do some vacuuming. Though I might just take a nap first...

PS: The recipe for the frozen doggy treats is here if you're interested. I made them last summer too and she goes absolutely crazy for them. And it's much cheaper than buying doggy icecream at the store.



1 comment: